Want To Join The Bava Family?
If you want the best for your child in 2017, we welcome you to enrol your child at Bava International School today!
Our Fee Schedule for the 2017 Academic Year is outlined below.
Fee Schedule for 2017
|Enrolment Fee||K300.00 (Compulsory – Non Refundable)|
|Uniform Set||(1x School set/1x Sports set/1x pair of socks and 1x Library bag)|
|Age Group||Term Fees (4x Term Instalments)||Annual (One-time Payment)|
|Frequency||Bus Transportation Services||Canteen (Morning Tea & Lunch)|
*Bus services only apply for Boroko, Gordons, Hohola, Koki & Korobosea areas.
YOUR BENEFITS ON THE ABOVE SCHOOL FEES WILL INCLUDE:
- Seasoned tuition by highly trained qualified teachers & carers with progressive and innovative curriculum essentials.
- Computer offline & online programs, softwares (Audio & Video).
- All stationery supplied, including learning aids such as TV, DVDs, CDs, etc.
- A fully furnished pupil and teacher-resource library.
- Weekly swimming & added outdoor activities.
- Termly excursions, educational visits + picnic outings.
- Sincerely innovative & progressive lessons with lively themes.
- Unbeatable teacher-to-pupil ratio at all levels.
- Specializes in jolly phonics syllabus for its english language programs and lessons other core programs in maths and science are current & updated regularly by term.
- Teachers are in-serviced weekly and termly.
- ***Bava School specializes in early childhood care & education.
- **These fees justify the quality & excellent educational learning experiences with love & care provided by our highly trained dedicated staff & management.
Enrolment Form For 2017
To enrol your child at Bava School today click here to download the 2016 Enrolment Form. Please fill out the form and drop-off to the school during office hours.
School Fee Paying & Refunds Policy
Terms And Conditions
- Registration/Enrolment Fee is NON–REFUNDABLE. This must be paid before or together with the term/year school fees.
- No child is given entry access until their assigned fees are paid in full.
- No withdraw of pupil and refunds are permitted once enrolled for the school year, unless the paying parent/guardian is transferred to another Province or some other unforeseen and unfortunate desperate
circumstance has occurred.
- If the child has been medically certified ill and cannot attend school, some refund may be considered fairly.
- If fees are paid by term instalment, a grace period of only two weeks into the new term is permitted. Failure to pay outstanding term fees in full after this period will see your child outside of the classroom
programs and the school environment.
- If the payment was made by the paying parents’ or guardian’s employer, any refund will be made to the employer/company, only after meeting the above criteria.