2022 Early Bird School Fees
If you are ready to enrol your child for the 2022 school year, we are offering a limited-time discount of K1000 off Annual School Fee Payments!
Our Early Bird Discount Fees for the 2022 Academic Year are outlined below.
Discounted fees are for the entire 2022 school year. Fees must be paid in full before 31st December 2021 to qualify for the discount.
At Bava School we also offer the following services to assist in the day-to-day care-taking of your child.
|Frequency||Transport Service||Canteen (Morning Tea & Lunch)|
*Bus Route services Boroko, Korobosea, Koki, Waigani, Tokarara and Hohola areas. We do not service Gerehu, Hanuabada, or outside City.
What Your Fees Include
- Seasoned tuition by highly trained qualified teachers & carers with progressive and innovative curriculum essentials.
- Computer offline & online programs, softwares (Audio & Video).
- All stationery supplied, including learning aids such as TV, DVDs, CDs, etc.
- A fully furnished pupil and teacher-resource library.
- Weekly swimming & added outdoor activities.
- Termly excursions, educational visits + picnic outings.
- Sincerely innovative & progressive lessons with lively themes.
- Unbeatable teacher-to-pupil ratio at all levels.
- Specialises in Jolly Phonics syllabus for its english language programs and other core programs in maths and science are current & updated every term.
- Teachers are in-serviced weekly and termly.
- *Bava School specialises in early childhood care & education.
- **These fees justify the quality & excellent educational learning experiences with love & care provided by our highly trained dedicated staff & management.
Ready To Enrol Your Child?
To begin enrolling your child at Bava, please download the enrolment form by clicking the red button below.
Fill out the form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it into the school during school hours.
We look forward to welcoming you into our Bava family!
School Fee Terms & Conditions
- Registration/Enrolment Fee is NON–REFUNDABLE. This must be paid with the term/year school fees.
- No child is given access to the school until their assigned fees are paid in full.
- No refunds are permitted once enrolled for the school year, unless the paying parent/guardian is transferred to another Province or some other unforeseen and unfortunate circumstance has occurred.
- If the child has been medically certified ill and can no longer attend school, a refund may be considered at the principal’s discretion.
- If paying by instalments, each fee instalment is due prior to the commencement of the school term. For example, the first instalment is due prior to Term 1, the second due prior to Term 2 and the third and final instalment due prior to Term 3. The final instalment covers tuition for Term 4.
- If fees are paid by instalments, a grace period of only two weeks into the new term is permitted (with exception of Term 4). Failure to pay outstanding term fees in full after this period will see your child suspended from classroom programs and the school environment.
- If the payment was made by the paying parents’ or guardian’s employer, any refund will be made to the employer/company, only after meeting the above criteria.
- One month’s notice in writing must be provided to the school prior to withdrawing a student’s enrolment.