Want To Join The Bava Family?
If you want the best for your child in 2024, we welcome you to enrol your child at Bava International School today!
Our School Fee Schedule for the 2024 Academic Year can be found below.
2024 School Fees
(All fees are priced in PGK)
|Class||Early Bird (10% discount)||Full Year (5% discount)||Term Instalments||Instalment 1||Instalment 2||Instalment 3||Instalment 4|
|Payment Due Date||1/11/23 to 31/12/23 ONLY||1/01/24 to 29/01/24 ONLY||See dates to right||29/01/2024||08/04/2024||15/07/2024||30/09/2024|
|Grades 1 - 4||K9,990||K10,545||K11,100||K3,774||K2,442||K2,442||K2,442|
|Enrolment Fee (non-refundable)||K300 per child|
|Refund of fees upon student withdrawal||K300 per child|
At Bava School we also offer the following services to assist in the day-to-day care-taking of your child.
|Canteen Meal (One-Off Order)||K20 / day|
|Canteen Meals (Prepaid)||K1000 / term|
|Transport Service (One way)||K600 / term|
|Transport Service (Pick-up & Drop-off)||K1200 / term|
Canteen meals include freshly prepared meals with a drink for both morning and lunch. Our menu is posted near the front desk weekly.
Bus Route services Boroko, Korobosea, Koki, Waigani, Tokarara and Hohola areas. We do not service Gerehu, Hanuabada, or areas outside the city. Surcharge may apply to areas outside serviceable limits at our discretion.
|School Shirt / Shorts||K50|
|Sports Shirt / Shorts||K50|
*Starter Kits are for new students. It contains:
- 2x School Sets (2x School Shirts & 2x School Shorts OR 2x School Dress)
- 1x Sports Set (1x Sports Shirt & 1x Sports Short)
- 2x Socks
- 1x School Hat
- 1x Library Bag
What Your Fees Include
- Seasoned tuition by highly trained qualified teachers & carers with progressive and innovative curriculum essentials.
- Computer offline & online programs, softwares (Audio & Video).
- All stationery supplied, including learning aids such as TV, DVDs, CDs, etc.
- A fully furnished pupil and teacher-resource library.
- Weekly swimming & added outdoor activities.
- Termly excursions, educational visits + picnic outings.
- Sincerely innovative & progressive lessons with lively themes.
- Unbeatable teacher-to-pupil ratio at all levels.
- Specialises in Jolly Phonics syllabus for its english language programs and other core programs in maths and science are current & updated every term.
- Teachers are in-serviced weekly and termly.
- *Bava School specialises in early childhood care & education.
- **These fees justify the quality & excellent educational learning experiences with love & care provided by our highly trained dedicated staff & management.
Ready To Enrol Your Child?
To begin enrolling your child at Bava, please download the enrolment form by clicking the red button below.
Fill out the form and email it to us at email@example.com or bring it into the school during school hours.
We look forward to welcoming you into our Bava family!
School Fee Terms & Conditions
- The Enrolment Fee is NON–REFUNDABLE. This must be paid with the term/year school fees upon registration.
- If a child enrols anytime from Week 1 to Week 5 of a school term, the full Term Instalment fee will be charged.
- For those enrolling from Week 6 onwards throughout a term, they will be billed only for the remaining weeks of that term.
- If a child is enrolled in Term 2, 3 or 4 the First Instalment Payment will be applied for that term.
- No child is given access to the school until their assigned fees are paid in full (Early Bird, Full Year or First Instalment).
- If paying by instalments, each fee instalment is due prior to the commencement of the corresponding school term.
- A grace period of only one week into the new term is permitted. Failure to pay outstanding term fees in full after this period will see your child suspended from class and the school environment unless a prior arrangement is made with school management.
- No refunds are permitted once enrolled for the school year, unless the paying parent/guardian is transferred to another Province or some other unforeseen and unfortunate circumstance has occurred. A refund fee will apply in eligible cases.
- If the child has been medically certified ill and can no longer attend school, a refund may be considered at the principal’s discretion.
- One month’s notice in writing must be provided to the school prior to voluntarily withdrawing a student’s enrolment.
- If a school fee payment was made by the paying parents’ or guardian’s employer, any refund will be made to the employer/company, only after meeting the above criteria.